Bowers Private Wealth Management specializes in investment consulting, wealth enhancement, wealth protection, and wealth transfer.
- Investment consulting – allowing you to make smart decisions with your money
- Wealth enhancement - strategies to mitigate income taxes and maximize cash flow
- Wealth protection - seeking to make certain your assets are not unjustly taken
- Wealth transfer - taking care of your heirs
A personal approach to your individual planning can involve many different areas including:
- Tying together the key areas of your finances and goals to form a unique and strategically tailored financial plan
- Planning your legacy, how to better take care of those whom you accumulate
- Unbiased investment research and guidance
- Investing for the growth and ultimate preservation of your assets
- Insurance planning
- Saving for higher education
- Private Placement and Tax Advantaged Programs for accredited investors
- Group 401(k) and other Qualified Retirement Plans
Who is a good fit for the services of Bowers Private Wealth Management?
In order to develop and keep long lasting and intimate relationships with clients, only certain people are a good fit for the financial planning services of Bowers Private Wealth Management. A great deal of time will be invested in you from the onset. Because of this, personality, communication style and overall chemistry must be a good fit for all involved.
In general, clients are introduced to Bowers Private Wealth Management based on a need for help in developing a strategy to handle a key financial event in your life such as divorce, retirement, inheritance or charitable giving. Sometimes there is a need to have better servicing on your company retirement plan, or to simply get a plan in place. At other points in your life, you may need help with accumulating assets for retirement, or simply planning a strategy for your income during retirement. Many clients often need help with establishing a legacy, basically making sure that their wealth is properly transferred to those that they care about. Proper wealth transfer can involve succession planning for your small business, or simply minimizing the impact of taxes.
The Importance of working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®)
When working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, you should expect to receive services that are conducted with integrity, objectivity, honesty and diligence all in an ethical manner. You deserve nothing less than having an unbiased and independent approach to your planning that place your interests first.
The CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks that are owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. Individuals who are certified by the CFP Board have taken many extra steps to demonstrate their professionalism by voluntarily submitting to the rigorous CFP® certification process that includes a very demanding education, examination, experience and ethical requirements.